To increase the organized capacity of people to care for one another
To nurture a safe, healthy, caring community that builds on the strengths of its citizens, its neighbors, its businesses and its human services delivery systems
Our Core Values
1. INTEGRITY: We maintain high standards of excellence and accountability, including prudent use of finances and fair, accurate, and honest disclosure of information.
- We keep our promises.
2. IMPACT: We make a positive difference and have a measurable impact.
- Our efforts change lives.
- We assume reponsibility as good stewards of and are accountable for our work and sustainable results
3. VOLUNTEERISM: We encourage and build the spirit of volunteerism.
- We believe that effective models of service and excellence are created through the leadership of volunteers
4. INCLUSIVENESS: We are strengthened by our inclusion.
- We respect the worth of every person - the community, the donors, our own staff and families, boards, and volunteers
5. LEADERSHIP: We provide leadership for community building to effect positive change.
- We are effective educators and conveners - bringing all segments of the community together to promote indivdiual well-being and common good